F L Y S K Y
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
It's alright
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 • 5:52 PM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum. 안녕하세요 !


Fighting with my fake appa
Because of one question that I ask him
I think he's misunderstanding me
He think that I accuse him
I try to explain
But I can't

But, I am 100% confirm that it's true
But what we don't know is, why he did that?
We're waiting for his explanation
But till when?

He still deny it
Even the prove is really clear


If he really not guilty
Why he run away from us?
There must be something
Now our 'family' can't contact him anymore through FB
It's my fault
But not everyone know the reason he leave us

I know he's hurt
But please don't be like this
I'm so sorry
I didn't mean it

I thought that I'm alone
But she's with me, my fake omma
'omma' calm me down
'Omma' told me that all that's not my fault
I just want to know

Yesterday, Iz called 'omma'
'omma' wanted to talk to me
'omma' asked me if I'm okay
I feel so affected by her kindness
I almost cried but I kept it
I don't want to be weak with 'omma'
She might be worried

'Omma' I'm sorry to involve you in this problem
But, you're the only one I can hope on

I'm giving up
I don't what to do anymore
I leave this to you 'omma', please~
Hoping that your relationship with 'appa' will stay longer
And don't get bother by this matter

You just too nice 'omma', no wonder FANADs' love you


I thank Allah for giving me a very kind friend like 'omma' :')

I love you Hani Nadhirah




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS♡
Hello and Welcome my matoki(s). You have entered my place where we have rainbow and sunshine. Be happy here
감사합니다

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS♡


"All things are DIFFICULT before they are EASY"

CHATCHAT BOX♡



BLOG ARCHIVE♡

  • Examination week
  • The world
  • Assalamualaikum. 안녕하세요 ! Today's entry is all abou...
  • I-N-F-I-N-I-T-E
  • It's all tests from Allah :')
  • Dinie is fangirling
  • Experience
  • Holiday
  • Memories ~
  • Stories for the past weeks