F L Y S K Y
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Examination week
Thursday, August 16, 2012 • 7:18 AM • 1 comments
Assalamualaikum. 안녕하세요 !

   

Examination = mental breakdown

Last week aku exam. Everyone didn't expecting this exam coming, tiba-tiba je cg nak buat exam. Alasan dia, "mak ayah nak tahu kedudukan anak diorg". My ustazah a.k.a my class teacher cakap, parents students asyik call je tanya pasal anak diorang. That's why la school decided to have an exam.
Last time, cg cakap nak buat exam akhir tahun je. Tujuan dia nak susun semula kedudukan kelas since ramai students form 1 yang masuk tengah-tengah bulan. They didn't went through ujian kedudukan kelas awal tahun, cg masukkan je dalam kelas mana-mana. 

Back to the topic.

Kitorang terkejut tahap gila. Everyone was like "eeerrrhhhh...aaaa!!!" etc. Why? Because we already got that PBS thingy, why need exam. We feel so burden okay. We're human too. Are you making experiment on us? Okay okay, stop. I'm not really that mad actually :)

Then, everyone was study and study and study. Okay, maybe I'm not really study. 
Like this maybe 


Study but not so concentrate. Singing, mumbling, Tweeting etc etc. I can't study by myself okay. Tak masuk apa pun. That time, I hope ada orang nak tolong bacakan untuk aku. Tak payah susah-susah nak baca.

TO BE CONTINUED.........



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS♡
Hello and Welcome my matoki(s). You have entered my place where we have rainbow and sunshine. Be happy here
감사합니다

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS♡


"All things are DIFFICULT before they are EASY"

CHATCHAT BOX♡



BLOG ARCHIVE♡

  • The world
  • Assalamualaikum. 안녕하세요 ! Today's entry is all abou...
  • I-N-F-I-N-I-T-E
  • It's all tests from Allah :')
  • Dinie is fangirling
  • Experience
  • Holiday
  • Memories ~
  • Stories for the past weeks
  • urgh,,