F L Y S K Y
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Dinie is fangirling
Friday, June 8, 2012 • 3:11 AM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum. 안녕하세요 !

Actually, I've open this tab to write an entry for about an hour ago tapi entry tu tak tertulis pun. Blame twitter for that, okay. But now, here I am. Writing for you.
Btw, perasan tak saya gantikan perkataan 'Annyeonghaseyo' dengan '안녕하세요' . Its still the same meaning and pronounce but I thought you bored because always see that 'Annyeonghaseyo' in my post. I also changed the song and software. Sepatutnya lagu Believe tapi saya tukar kepada lagu Safe and Sound. I'm no longer use that Youtube Player but I use mp3 player.
Okay, stop with my intro and 'talking'talking'. Kita sebenarnya dah lari dari tajuk ni.




Yeay! Finally my albums arrive. Actually, not 'arrive' tapi ibu saya pergi ambil kat Pejabat Pos this morning since hari tu kitaorang takde kat rumah.
Last night, ibu dah cakap dia nak pergi ambil album tu kat Pejabat Pos jadi, dia pun ambil. Masa tu, Dini Nurina ni masih lagi tak bangun dari tidur dia yang best sangat tu. Adik dia dah lama bangun, duk depan tv tengok cerita kartun. Cik Nor (my house cleaner) ada masa tu. She's the one that look after my brother and sister that morning. My mom pun masuk bilik pastu cakap "Along~ ni album" . That sleeping Dini terus je bangun, ambil album tu. Tengok, asal U-kiss je semangat terus.

Bukan semua album tu saya punya. Saya punya just satu album DoraDora. DoraDora! Satu lagi tu Puteri punya. That Infinitize is for Adlina. Jangan ingat album je, poster pun ada. Those posters are a little bit damage. Maybe because of the workers at Post Office. Kerja elok-elok, boleh? Poster Infinite memang besar 'bapak' gila compared to U-kiss. I keep on staring at the poster hoping those guys will pop-out from it. Unfortunately, NOT. I asked permission from Adlina to open her album. And she said "Yes". I just opened it to 'belek-belek' and see the CD. Saya TAK sentuh pun CD tu. I swear. The CD is so freaking awesome, shiny and pretty. So shiny that you can see your face on it. Not forget the DoraDora. Comel sangat with those colourful lips and white background.


Adlina, Puteri, I'll give those album to you at school. Okay~ I've got a really brilliant idea to avoid from being caught by MPP (Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar) Don't worry.

I guess this is the end for my entry. Oh! Have you seen The Special To Kiss Me album? Saya baru je order from Say Kimchi . I'm waiting for it. Bye~!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS♡
Hello and Welcome my matoki(s). You have entered my place where we have rainbow and sunshine. Be happy here
감사합니다

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS♡


"All things are DIFFICULT before they are EASY"

CHATCHAT BOX♡



BLOG ARCHIVE♡

  • Experience
  • Holiday
  • Memories ~
  • Stories for the past weeks
  • urgh,,
  • DoraDora
  • New Student
  • My emotion
  • Good New
  • What to do ?